Del-York International - New York Film Academy Filmmaking and Acting Training Program
In 2010, our inaugural four-week training program included six courses: Film making, Acting for film, Producing, Screenwriting, 3D Animation and Editing. This initiative trained approximately 400 students on behind-the-camera skills. In 2011, Del-York International and the New York Film Academy introduced a new workshop, Broadcast Journalism to the available courses and trained 250 students. However, this year's training program is offering 14 courses; Digital Film making, Directing, Acting for Film, Producing, Screenwriting, Editing, Broadcast Journalism, 3D Animation, Cinematography, Digital Photography, Graphics & Special Effects, Music video production, Set Design, Costume design & Make up.
Each student will select one of the offered courses listed above; the four-week program is structured around the production of three short films of increasing complexity. Students will form groups to write, direct, produce, act, shoot and edit a series of short film projects using Arriflex 16mm cameras, Lowel lighting packages, and Apple Final Cut Pro digital editing systems..
Classes and hands-on workshops are held throughout the week and some weekends are reserved for additional classes or shooting. Evenings are spent on writing, location management, casting, and editing. The last week of the training program is devoted to shooting and editing the final film, culminating as the concluding stage of screening for projects that will be aired at the Awards & Gala Night of the training program.
1. Click on “Apply Now” under the Creative Academy Section
2. Proceed to fill the “Signup” form An email will be sent to you with Signup Confirmation and Registration Payment Instruction
3. Pay the Registration Fee of N 3,000.00 (Three thousand naira only) at any Zenith Bank branch
4. After your payment has been confirmed, your log-in details are sent to your e-mail as well as further information and you may go ahead to log in and complete your registration
5. After a complete and successful registration, a final confirmatory e-mail is sent to you to confirm your application for the training programme.
* Application Fee (Non-Refundable): N 3000 ($USD 20)
* Tuition fee: $USD 3,500
* Accommodation, Feeding & transportation: $USD 1,500
* International candidates and candidates not resident in Nigeria should please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 805 888 3888 for payment information.
Partnerships and Investors
We partner with forward-thinking individuals and organizations to bring our students a full and richer experience. This year’s Del-York – New York Film Academy Training Programme is currently open to Investors and interested partners. Please feel free to contact us today by sending an email to email@example.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 0805 888 3888
Click Here to Apply Now